Have you tried to write a Wikipedia article only to have it deleted within minutes? This is a common issue for many who have little experience with Wikipedia but still wish to publish content. If you have tried and not been able to get your page to stick, I can work to get your content published. I have extensive experience with writing and editing Wikipedia articles. I can also find an article to inset a link for your website or article if you are just looking for a backlink from Wikipedia.
Why have a Wikipedia article?
Search engines love Wikipedia. Backlinks from Wikipedia are given more weight than most other links which means your search engine ranking will increase simply from having a Wikipedia page about you or your website. Although links within Wikipedia pages are “no follow” links, your company’s Wikipedia page will hit at the top of the search engine. Also, Wikipedia reaches approximately 13% of the global Internet users according to Alexa.com. This means that you have a chance to expose yourself or your business to 13% of the world on a daily basis. They also have a Google page rank of 9 which is the highest available without being Google itself. All of this equals additional exposure and higher search engine results.
Why choose me to write your content?
- 6+ years experience with Wikipedia editing.
- I understand how Wikipedia articles must be styled to avoid deletion.
- Over 10,000 edits and hundreds of articles created.
- I only take on notable clients. If I give you a bid for your project, you should know that you are notable. If you are not, I will tell you so.
- I use only independent and reliable citations to who the notability of your article.
- Knowledge of copyright issues with Wikipedia (I am able to submit your images without copyright infringement issues).
- Have created articles for and am trusted by many notable people and businesses including Fortune 500 companies, professional athletes, politicians, musicians, actors and filmmakers, and authors to name a few.
- WILL NOT DISCLOSE MY CLIENTS – I never disclose my clients in order to protect their anonymity.
What can I do for your Wikipedia article?
- Conduct all of the research needed to find sources and citations to add to your article.
- Create content boxes which showcase your logo, photo, and general information of the article.
- Create content for numerous tabs (e.g. History) within the article.
- Add your website link within the article (can also include your blog or other sites that you want linked).
- Continuous monitoring of the article to ensure that the content is not deleted (Page monitoring is separate charge outside of page creation).
- Add photo galleries to display your products or notable people associated with the article content.
- Link your Wikipedia article to other Wikipedia article to build up the reputation of the page (helps ensure that the page is not deleted).
- If your article is already created, ensure that everything within the article is neutral, including any negative information that someone may have posted about you.
What I will NOT do for your Wikipedia article:
- Create a SPAM article that is not notable and publish it on Wikipedia in the “hope” that it does not get deleted.
- Attack a Wikipedia page of your competitor. That is between you and them. If there page is not notable, then recommend it for deletion, but I will not get in the middle of your marketing disputes.
- Include promotional wording in your article. This is not only against Wikipedia guidelines, but will also likely cause your article to be tagged as promotional and worse yet…….be recommended for deletion.
- Put information in the article that I cannot tie to a reliable source. If you want me to add something to your article, make sure there is a source to support it.
How much will it cost to have your article published?
Prices vary depending on the content that you want published and the amount of research that is required for the article. Some article are easier as the you or your business may have more notable content on the Internet than others (e.g., it is easier to find information on Pepsi than it is for a start up company with only a couple of employees). Generally, a normal Wikipedia article will cost between $100 and $1,000 depending on how much content you want within the article. Contact me and we can discuss the project and I will give you a quote.
Do you monitor the page once it has been posted?
Most pages are monitored free of charge for a period of 10 days. After that, I do offer Wikipedia monitoring services that will help ensure that your page stays up to date. For more information about this service, see Wikipedia Monitoring under Reputation Management tab above.