About this episode of Marketing Impact:
Doug Devitre and I discuss his book Screen to Screen Selling. The episode goes into detail about the concept of screen-to-screen selling and how it helps increase conversions. Conversion rates, tools, cost, and how to bring your client up to speed with the technology are all discussed.
- Making your business global with screen to screen selling techniques
- General concept and examples
- Conversion rates and how they are affected by the concept
- Tools and cost
- Best type of presentation tools to use
- Following up after the conversation
WIN A FREE COPY OF SCREEN TO SCREEN SELLING HERE
Doug Devitre is the founder of Doug Devitre International, Inc., a private consulting practice specializing in marketing, sales, and its application with the latest technology. He is the author of Screen to Screen Selling, a book that discusses how to bring sales meetings into the current world of technology. He was entrepreneur of the year from University of Missouri-Columbia, has a certified speaking professional designation from the National Speakers Association, and a member of the National Association of Realtor Business Specialists Hall of Fame.
Links and resources discussed in this episode:
- Screen to Screen Selling official website
- Screen to Screen Selling on Amzaon.com
- Screen to Screen Selling iTunes Podcast
Leave a Reply