Wikipedia Page Writing Services:
Looking to create a Wikipedia page?
Already have a Wikipedia page but need it updated?
Tired of trolls attacking your Wikipedia presence?
Looking for a Google Knowledge Panel about yourself or your business?
Wikipedia can be difficult to navigate and many have run into issues trying to go it alone.
Our firm was started as a professional Wikipedia editing service and we understand the Wikipedia page creation process. In addition to page creation, we offer page updating, monitoring and maintenance.
We can also translate your Wikipedia page into many languages. You worry about what you do best and let us deal with the bureaucracy of Wikipedia.
Have you ever tried to write a Wikipedia article are your own, only to watch it get deleted within minutes?
Chances are you failed to adhere to one of the thousands of guidelines that govern the creation of Wikipedia pages.
This is where we come in.
With over a decade experience editing Wikipedia pages, we can guide you through the difficult process.
How Much Does It Cost to Create a Wikipedia Page?
The cost to write a Wikipedia article depends on numerous things.
One factor is the amount of content that will go into the page.
Another factor includes controversy surrounding the topic (as it will be more difficult to create and/or edit).
Each page is like surgery and needs to be approached differently.
Anyone giving you a quote prior to even knowing the topic simply doesn’t know what they are doing.
Cost can range anywhere from $250 to $10,000; however, most Wikipedia articles fall within the $1,000 to $2,500 range. Note there is a minimum charge of $250 for any editing, including minor edits.
We ask everyone to reach out to obtain an accurate quote.
You can use our evaluation form or simply contact us with as much information about the topic as you can (please includes links to the topic such as news coverage and official website). We generally reply with results of the evaluation within 24-48 hours.
Why Have a Wikipedia Page?
Google loves Wikipedia and as such ranks it high in search results. Wikipedia is also the first place people go when they Google your name.
By leveraging Wikipedia, you can help control your brand image and present yourself to the world.
Here are a few stats for you to consider if you are thinking about creating a Wikipedia page:
Do You Need to Hire Someone to Create Your Wikipedia Page?
The simple answer is “no.”
Wikipedia is an open source community and anyone can edit for free. However, there are a lot of guidelines and policies you need to know when editing such as notability, how to add references, and promotional tone.
The guidelines that have been created over the years make it nearly impossible for a novice to edit Wikipedia, let alone create a new article. The editors who currently volunteer on Wikipedia are looking for any reason to delete articles, especially if they think you are trying to promote yourself.
Creating pages on Wikipedia is also time consuming and the process can be difficult to learn. As such, it is sometimes easier for you to pay a professional Wikipedia editor to create and/or update your page.
Again, this is where we come in.
Why Choose Us to Write Your Wikipedia Article?
There are many Wikipedia editing services you could hire.
However, keep in mind there are many “paid” editors and very few “professional” editors. And yes, there is a big difference between the two. We offer a professional service where we help you understand the process from beginning to end. You are not just giving your money to someone and hoping they come through.
We do more than simply write your Wikipedia page.
My team will advise you on the entire process and ensure write your page to adhere to Wikipedia guidelines.
We also make sure to use the proper format and referencing so your page will be compliant with Wikipedia standards.
How We Are Qualified:
- Over a decade of experience with Wikipedia editing.
- Knowledge of Wikipedia guidelines, policies, and best practices including knowing how articles must be written to get through the Articles for Creation process.
- Performed millions of edits and created thousands of pages.
- We only take on notable clients. If we give you a bid for your project, you should know that you are notable. If you are not, we will tell you so.
- We use only independent and reliable sources to show the notability of your article.
- Knowledge of copyright issues with Wikipedia (We are able to submit your images to Wikipedia in compliance with guidelines).
- We have created Wikipedia pages for many notable people and businesses including Fortune 500 companies, professional athletes, politicians, musicians, actors, filmmakers, and authors just to name a few.
- We have been trusted by thousands to manage their Wikipedia needs.
- We even wrote the book on Wikipedia marketing (Wikipedia as a Marketing Tool).
- For your protection – WILL NEVER DISCLOSE MY CLIENTS – we never disclose our clients in order to protect their anonymity.
Here is Some of What We Can Do For Your Wikipedia Page:
- Create information boxes which showcase your logo, photo, and/or general information about your brand.
- Create subheadings applicable to the topic (e.g. History, External Links).
- Add your website link within the page.
- Continuous monitoring of the Wikipedia article to help protect the content from trolls.
- Include images of products, people, and anything else related to the article.
- Link your Wikipedia article to other Wikipedia articles to build up the popularity of the page.
- If your article is already created, ensure that everything within the article is neutral, including any negative information that someone may have posted about you.
- Translate your Wikipedia page into any of the 300+ available Wikipedia languages.
Here is What We Cannot Do For Your Wikipedia Page:
- Create a SPAM article that is not notable and publish it on Wikipedia in the “hope” that it does not get deleted.
- Attack a Wikipedia page of your competitor. That is between you and them. If their page is not notable, then recommend it for deletion, but we will not get in the middle of your disputes.
- Include promotional wording in your article. This is not only against Wikipedia guidelines, but will also likely cause your article to be tagged as promotional and worse yet…….recommended for deletion.
- Put information in the article that we cannot tie to a reliable source. If you want us to add something to your article, make sure there is a source to support it.
- Create Wikipedia backlinks to your website.
What Wikipedia Services Do We Offer Outside of Page Creation?
In addition to Wikipedia article creation, we provide monitoring and translation.
The cost for Wikipedia monitoring/maintenance varies, but is approximately $1,500 per page per year for normal pages. This cost includes unlimited updates throughout the monitoring period. It also includes notification to you of substantive changes that takes place to the page.