Ever thought of having your Wikipedia page translated into a different language?
Are you looking to reach a wider audience and expand your online presence?
Do you want your ensure your brand is accurately conveyed to others in other languages?
We can help.
Our Wikipedia translation services help you translate your Wikipedia page into multiple languages, opening up a whole new world of opportunities for you and your brand.
We have successfully translated pages from English Wikipedia to French, Arabic, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Greek and many other Wikipedia projects. If you are looking to expand your online presence, then using our Wikipedia translation service will help you do just that.
Why Wikipedia Page Translation?
- Reach a Global Audience – Translating your Wikipedia page into multiple languages allows you to reach audiences globally. There are more than 7,000 spoke languages around the world and Wikipedia covers 300 of them.
- Enhance Your Online Visibility – Having a Wikipedia page available in multiple languages improves your online visibility. It increases the chances of your page appearing in search engines outside of English speaking countries.
- Build Credibility and Trust – Translating your Wikipedia page shows your commitment to reaching diverse communities. It shows your brand is reputable and cares outside of your native language.
- Expand You Network – A translated Wikipedia page opens doors to new collaborations, partnerships, and opportunities on an international scale.
How to Translate a Page:
Translating a Wikipedia may seem like a daunting task.
And, it is.
Wikipedia used to allow for machine translation but some of the projects have since abandoned the process. The reasoning is that machine translation simply isn’t good enough.
This forces editors to use Google Translate and then manually correct errors. The process can be time consuming and requires you to be familiar with localization of various languages.
Based on the daunting task, many Wikipedians have simply abandoned translating articles.
The best translations need to be done manually. This means hiring a writer who is not only competent in the corresponding language, but also familiar with Wiki-code and Wikipedia page creation guidelines.
Why Hire Us?
As Wikipedia page translation needs to be done manually, it is best to hire someone who is familiar with both translating and Wikipedia.
Well, a writer may do a good job at translating, but are they able to code a page for publication in a corresponding Wikipedia language?
Here are some of the benefits for hiring a Wikipedia translation services:
- Able to incorporate localized references when applicable (switch English references for those in the corresponding language);
- Incorporate Wiki-links to other Wikipedia pages in the target language;
- Knowledge of Wiki-code so that the translation incorporates references, using proper headings, and is in the proper tone;
- Incorporating images that must be uploaded to the localized language in order to use (not all images transfer from English Wikipedia to corresponding languages automatically);
- Updating of Wikidata information to alert Google that the Wikipedia page is available in different languages;
- Turnkey solution so you only have to hire a single service.
Our team of translators are familiar with the Wikipedia process. We ensure that things are done accurately and that the page maintains its integrity when posted to the target language.
Already have an in-house translator?
We can work with them directly on the translation and then properly code the page for inclusion in that specific language.
Cost of Translation Services:
How much does it cost to hire someone to translate Wikipedia?
Generally, translations average between $800 and $1,500. However, each translation needs to be evaluated individually. Some pages are obviously more in-depth than others and it takes time to ensure the accuracy and posting of the translated page.
Reach out to us for a quote to translate your Wikipedia page.